3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Oval, Dunscroft, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Front And Rear garden
- Semi Detached
Is this the three bedroom you've been looking for well present with good living space close to local shops and good motorway links.
Is this the three bedroom you've been looking for well present with good living space close to local shops and good motorway links. This three bedroom semi detached benefits from a Lounge, dinning room, kitchen and conservatory. Moving upstairs two double bedrooms and one single with a bathroom. To the outside you have front a rear gardens.
With a front facing double glazed door, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate floor, coving to ceiling and ceiling fan.
Dinning Room 8' 1" x 10' 1" Max ( 2.46m x 3.07m Max )
With a central heating radiator, laminate floor, dado rail and double glazed door to conservatory,
Kitchen 12' x 10' Max into recess ( 3.66m x 3.05m Max into recess )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units under work surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap, half tiled walls with splash back, double oven, washing machine plumbing, wall mounted boiler, a cupboard with electric meters and a side facing double glazed window.
With a tiled floor, double glazed doors and windows and poly carborate roof.
With stairs from porch, side facing double glazed window, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.38m )
A double room with front facing double glazed window,fitted wardrobes and over bed cupboards and a ceiling fan.
Bedroom 2 13' x 5' 1" ( 3.96m x 1.55m )
A double room with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.16m )
A front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a front facing double glazed obscured window, bath with shower over, wash hand basen, wc, tiling walls and floor where visible.
Lawned area, hard standing and gate to rear
Lawned area and block paved area
A shed and Greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46690506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.