2 bedroom flat for saleSkypark Road, Bristol
- Popular Development
- No Onward Chain
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Roof Top Running Track
- Allocated Parking
An ideal investment property, located within a popular development is this purpose built two DOUBLE bedroom apartment with allocated parking. Rental income c.£895 pcm. Offered for sale with no onward chain. Book your viewing now!
This purpose built apartment is located in the popular Airpoint development just off West Street within easy reach of the local shops, bars, restaurants and amenities in the area. The development is unusual in that it has a running track, pool room and BBQ area on the roof top which has stunning views over the City. The accommodation includes two double bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom and open plan reception room. The property further benefits from allocated parking. No onward chain.
Communal entrance with stairs rising to upper floors. Door opening into
Entryphone handset. Engineered oak flooring. Electric heater. Cupboard with plumbed in washer/dryer and water heater. Alarm and fuse box.
Reception Room 14' Max x 23' 4" Max ( 4.27m Max x 7.11m Max )
Open plan reception room with double glazed window to rear elevation, engineered oak flooring, television and telephone points. Panoramic views across the city. Well fitted kitchen area with integrated slim line dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, and electric oven with electric hob.
Bedroom One 12' into door recess x 10' 11" ( 3.66m into door recess x 3.33m )
Double glazed window offering borrowed light from communal hall. Built in wardrobes. Spotlights. Electric heater. Door to
Shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Tiled splash back. Heated towel rail.
Double glazed window offering borrowed light from communal hall. Built in wardrobes. Electric heater. Spotlights.
Bathroom suite comprising bath with rain shower over, w.c and wash hand basin. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Tiled splashback. Heated towel rail.
There is one allocated parking space number 89.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46696674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.