Detached house for saleStronafyne Farm, Arrochar, Argylll & Bute, G83
- Stronafyne House - 4 bed traditional farmhouse
- Ardachy House - 4 bed modern house
- Stronafyne Cottage - 2 bed traditional cottage
- Range of traditional outbuildings suitable for a variety of alternative uses
- Modern workshop with let income potential
- Productive block of pasture and hill ground
- Land with development potential close to village (subject to necessary consents)
- Private but accessible location
- Sporting potential
- About 60.52 Ha (149.54 Acres) in total
Stronafyne Farm is an attractive amenity estate situated within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park adjacent to the hamlet of Succoth on the shores of Loch Long. The property is situated just to the north of the settlement of Arrochar, some 2 miles to the west of the village of Tarbet, which sits on the banks of Loch Lomond, a renowned tourist spot. The property benefits from excellent access directly onto the A83 which links onto the A82 leading into the centre of Glasgow.
Local day to day services are provided in the rural settlements of Arrochar and Tarbet, with the larger populations of Helensburgh and Alexandria allowing for a wider range of amenities and services, all within 20 miles of Stronafyne. Scotland’s largest City of Glasgow is 42 miles to the south with world renowned shopping outlets, businesses and entertainment. Glasgow Airport is within an hour’s (35 miles) drive and offers regular flights to London and a wide range of international destinations.
The immediate area is well suited to the outdoor enthusiast being within the boundary of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. There is a large range of recreational pursuits including water sports such as canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing all offered on Loch Lomond and Loch Long, the Loch Lomond Sailing Club is located at the north of the Loch with organised races throughout the year.
There is also on land activities such as walking and cycling with the Arrochar Alps situated at the head of Loch Long which contains 5 Munros and a range of Corbetts. There are excellent fishing opportunities nearby for salmon, sea trout, brown trout and course fishing for both fly and trawled fishing.
Primary schooling is available locally at Arrochar Primary School with secondary schooling at the Hermitage Academy in Helensburgh with a bus provided to and from the town. There is a variety of private schooling within an hour’s drive in Glasgow or Lomond School in Helensburgh.
The rural nature of the area ensures it is well provided for by agricultural contractors and machinery dealerships. The renowned livestock markets of Stirling and Dalmally are within an hour’s drive.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46701093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR160005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.