4 bedroom detached house for saleShandon Park, Marton
- Spacious Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Sought After Area of Marton
- Two Reception Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Parking for Approximately Three/Four Cars
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Coulby Newham offer to the market this four bedroom detached property with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, fitted kitchen, separate utility room and ground floor WC. The first floor accommodates family bathroom and four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room. Externally, located within a quiet cul-de-sac, driveway offering parking for approximately three/four cars and giving access to a single integral garage with internal courtesy door. To the rear there is a beautiful and spacious garden mainly laid to lawn with decked areas.
4.24m x 3.78m
An attractive fire surround with marble hearth and insert and gas fire. Double doors giving access to
2.4m x 3.18m
French doors to
UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
Enjoying views of the rear garden and French doors to the side elevation.
Comprising a range of fitted wall and floor units with complementing roll top work surfaces and co-ordinated splashback tiling. Inset sink with mixer tap and drainer. Electric oven, four ring gas hob and over extractor hood. Integrated fridge, tile effect laminate flooring and access to
With a range of base units and roll top work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine and side access door. Internal door to the garage.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
Wash hand basin and low level WC.
3.48m x 3m
Built in wardrobes.
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising a shower enclosure with wall mounted main shower, low level WC and wash basin.
2.62m x 2.7m
3.6m x 2.57m
2.57m x 2.5m
1.83m x 1.98m
Comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment, low level WC and wash basin. Part tiled walls.
Gardens and Garage
Located within a cul-de-sac. Driveway offers parking for approximately three/four cars and leads to a single integral garage. Garden laid to lawn to the front elevation with planted borders. Gated access leads to a delightful and well-presented rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decked areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46708884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.