2 bedroom flat for saleWestcliffe Road, Birkdale
- Modern ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms - en-suite to master
- Walking distance to town centre
- Communal gardens to front and rear
- Offered with no onward chain
- Viewings highly recommended!
This two bedroom ground floor apartment is ideally located for access to Birkdale Village and Southport town centre, and is being offered with the benefit of no onward chain! The property forms part of a modern development and enjoys accommodation that comprises; communal entrance, private entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bedroom two and bathroom. The property has communal garden areas along with brick built garage. Viewings are recommended!
9' 0'' x 10' 6'' (2.74m x 3.20m)
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator.
6' 4'' x 9' 3'' (1.93m x 2.82m)
The bathroom is fitted with a suite that comprises; panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and low level WC. Opaque double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, fully tiled walls and fitted cupboard space.
The developments stands in well tended communal garden areas to the front and rear. The front has lawn and borders with visitor parking spaces, the rear having additional lawn area and brick built garages.
The brick built garage is located to the rear of the development.
Service Charge - £540 every 6 months No Sub-Letting No Pets No further charges - will occasionally increase for works required but nothing due - all in good order and windows replaced 3 years ago.
Secure intercom entry system to access the development.
Entrance door from the ground floor hallway, intercom handset, central heating radiator.
16' 5'' x 13' 4'' Maximum Measurement (5.00m x 4.06m)
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator. Decorative fire surround with inset electric fire and marble hearth.
7' 3'' x 11' 11'' (2.21m x 3.63m)
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units, contoured work surfaces over with inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, space for a cooker. Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted boiler.
12' 10'' x 9' 7'' (3.91m x 2.92m)
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall. Sliding door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-suite Shower Room
3' 2'' x 9' 3'' (0.96m x 2.82m)
Step in shower cubicle with tiled splash back and shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC. Extractor fan, part tiled walls.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46716189.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6444363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.