3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Street, Newmills, Dunfermline, KY12
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- EPC = D
- Dining Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Well Kept Garden Ground
- Pleasant Views Towards The Forth
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
* Terrific detached bungalow in coastal village *
* Move in condition - MUST VIEW NOW *
* Spacious accommodation - 3 bedrooms *
* Ideal commuter base. Attractive gardens *
* Pleasant Aspect Towards The Forth *
Situated in the coastal village of Newmills is this generous detached bungalow close to amenities and transport links. The property is tastefully presented throughout and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, well kept gardens grounds and a long driveway. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge with pleasant views, large dining kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms and bathroom with white suite and shower, there is also an additional shower room off the hallway. EPC = D
The coastal village of Newmills benefits from local shops, bars, primary schools and coastal walks. Newmills provides an ideal commuter base, with access to the Forth and Kincardine Bridges allowing links with Edinburgh, Glasgow, the Central Belt and beyond. Dunfermline town centre presents a wider selection of shops, stores, bars, restaurants, leisure facilities, primary and secondary schools and railway station.
Early viewing essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer in this spacious detached bungalow in this coastal location.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 10" (5.35m x 3.6m )
Kitchen 17' 7" x 12' 0" (5.35m x 3.65m )
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 11' 6" (3.85m x 3.5m )
Bedroom 2 9' 0" x 12' 6" (2.75m x 3.8m )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 6" (2.8m x 2.6m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 8' 4" (1.8m x 2.55m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46788534.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528593634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dunfermline. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.