2 bedroom terraced house for saleOccupation Street, DUDLEY
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Mid Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Larger Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Garden to Rear
- In proximity of Dudley Centre
- Paved Area To Front
- Cul De Sac Location
Grab this one - it won't be here for long ! Great two double bedroom property *** Cul de sac location *** Ideal for Dudley centre *** Well suited to the needs of first time buyers and investors alike *** Spacious living accommodation with garden to rear *** Easy access to local commuter routes.
OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY - PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR EXCLUSIVE VIEWING APPOINTMENT
Great two double bedroom property *** Cul de sac location *** Ideal for Dudley centre *** Well suited to the needs of first time buyers and investors alike *** Spacious living accommodation with garden to rear *** Easy access to local commuter routes. CALL US NOW ON 01384 238779
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Front door leading to the main lounge with laminate flooring and central heating radiator
Kitchen 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, overhead cooker hood space for utilities, rear facing double glazed window and stairs leading to the first floor
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 10" alcove ( 3.43m x 3.61m alcove )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 2" into alcove ( 3.43m x 2.79m into alcove )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Family bathroom with vanity style hand wash basin, w.c, bath with shower screen and overhead shower, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46793082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.