4 bedroom detached house for saleEden Way, Billingham, Tees Valley, TS22
- ATTRACTIVE HAND MADE SOLID OAK FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA.
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE WITH POWER SHOWER
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- MODERN 3 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOMWITH POWER SHOWER.
- SPACIOUS ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
- LARGE DRIVEWAY & DETATCHED GARAGE
NO FORWARD CHAIN.
This outstanding four bedroom detached home is situated in this sought after cul de sac location on the popular Wolviston Court Estate. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and benefits internally from a 19' double aspect Lounge, guest Cloak room and a stunning fitted Kitchen/Diner with French doors looking out on to the delightful rear garden with paved patio. To the second floor there is an attractive master bedroom with ensuite shower room and three further bedrooms served by a modern family bathroom. To the front aspect there is a shaped lawn and paved driveway continuing to the side aspect providing generous off road parking and leading to the detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46797378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TEE170015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Stockton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.