2 bedroom flat for saleDapps Hill, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31
- EPC Rated C
- Purpose Built 2nd Floor Apartment
- Unique Development Of Old Mill
- Over Looking The River Chew
- Close To Country Walks And High Street
- Garage And Gas Central Heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A unique development of an old mill complex completed in the early 1990's benefitting from a peacful countyside location overlooking the River Chew, yet, within striking distance of the bustling Keynsham High Street. This modern purpose built apartment, located on the top floor, thus benefitting from no one above, overlooks the river and comprisies two bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom, there is also a garage. Communal facilites include gym, conservatory, mill room and island gardens. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC rated C
These comprise of a Mill meeting room, residents conservatory, gymnasium and island garden.
Deep storage cupboard with light also housing the washing machine.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 9" x 11' 4" (5.41m x 3.46m )
Dual aspect with one window having views to the River Chew.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 8" (3.01m x 1.73m )
Wall and floor units with laminated work surfaces and tiled splash backs, gas hob with oven under and pull out cooker hood, spaces for utilities, spot lighting.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 8' 2" (3.21m x 2.48m )
Built in wardrobe behind mirror folding doors, window overlooking the River Chew.
Bedroom 2 8' 1" x 8' 10" (2.47m x 2.69m )
Window overlooking the River Chew.
Bathroom 8' 6" (max) x 5' 8" (max) (2.58m (max) x 1.72m (max) )
Coloured suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower head off, wc and wash hand basin, tiled splash backs.
Up and over door.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46798599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528612543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Williams Rose, Keynsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.