4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6
- UNIQUE EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- 17 FT LOUNGE AND 12 FT FAMILY ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- LARGE FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
Bernadette Harris are proud to bring to the market this very Unique and extended family home. The current owners have taken a bungalow and enhanced it with modern and period features.
This luxurious family home comprising of an entrance porch leading to the inner hallway and the extended modern kitchen diner. A lounge with an open fire place, the second reception room has been used as a ground floor bedroom. The hallway leads to a contemporary bathroom suite, stairs leading to the first floor. The master bedroom benefits from a dressing room and en-suite bathroom. Plus a further two bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms.
To the front of the property a stunning Mature garden with feature water fall, with a sweeping drive taking you to the rear of the property with a raised lawn area surrounded with mature trees of the property providing privacy from the outside world the driveway continues to a double garage with accommodation above, the foundations are able to suit a separate dwelling if the new owners wish, also a large timber shed which can be utilised for further storage. The CCTV provides more security to make you feel secure in this wonderful home.
To the side of the property is a large enclosed decking area, ideal for those that like a hot tub, entertaining or just relaxing outside.
Bedroom 2 En-Suite
1.9m x 1.47m
4.17m x 3.63m
Bedroom 3 En-Suite
2.5m x 1.6m
7.14m x 4.98m
3.86m x 3.91m
9.8m x 3.3m
1.6m x 1.4m
2.64m x 5.61m
6.6m x 5.59m
3.25m x 1.42m
3.25m x 2.03m
2.5m x 4.75m
1.8m x 1.17m
4.88m x 5.26m
Reception Room / Bedroom
4.24m x 3.89m
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.