3 bedroom detached house for saleHorsebridge Hill, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Large 4 bedroom detached family home
- Spacious accommodation
- Garage & off road parking
- Convenient location
- Good size garden
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Got a big family who all want their own bedrooms? Well get yourself along to view this fabulous detached home located on the outskirts of Newport. Put the car in the garage and step inside to see all that this house has to offer.The huge kitchen/dining area really is the heart of the home, and no doubt you will spend hours preparing meals and entertaining family and friends here. The bedrooms are all really good sizes, and there won’t be any arguing in the mornings getting ready with a family bathroom as well as a separate shower room!Externally, there is plenty of parking and the garden is very enclosed, great for the kids to play in during those long school holidays. The location is great for all the transport links you could wish for and with local schools close by, you won’t have to worry about the school run. We are sure that this property will grab the attention of several of our clients currently on our list waiting for a home like this, so if you are browsing the internet searching for a stylish residence to retreat to with your family, you better be swift in picking up the phone to arrange your viewing!
What the Owner says:
When we went out searching for a big family home we had a few to choose form, but with my taxi business my main focus was to find a four bedroom house which also came with lots of parking. I will never forget the first time I viewed this house – I was sold in seconds once seeing the parking, garage and kitchen here. It was perfect and had exactly what we were looking for – it exceeded all my expectations. I wanted it there and then and after enjoying my time here I have never looked back.
We have enjoyed many happy times here and brilliant family parties. We have been so luckily to live here and we shall miss this house a great deal but we are all taking away many happy memories from here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'9 x 9'0 (6.33m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 19'2 x 12'2 (5.84m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 22'3 x 13'2 (6.79m x 4.02m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 12'2 (3.84m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 13'8 (4.40m x 4.17m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 9'9 (3.79m x 2.97m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46819920.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.