1 bedroom duplex for saleOld Town Hall, 16 The Ridgeway, London, E4
- A large duplex apartment in an elegant converted building
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- En suite shower room and separate cloakroom
- Close to shops and over ground station to Liverpool Street
- Secure allocated parking
- EPC Rating = C
A truly unique property occupying the first and second floors of a beautiful and lovingly converted Town Hall dating back to 1929.
Chingford station (Liverpool Street) 0.7 miles, Loughton tube station 3.5 miles, Canary Wharf 11 miles, Liverpool Street 12 miles, Stratford 7.3 miles
Old Town Hall is ideally located for North Chingford's many amenities and is a perfect location for commuters with Chingford station 0.7 miles away giving direct access into Liverpool Street, and Loughton central line tube station within 3.5 miles.
A truly unique property occupying the first and second floors of a beautiful and lovingly converted Town Hall.
The property is accessed via a grand communal entrance hall with a fine sweeping staircase leading to the front door. There is a fabulous open plan living room and kitchen with high specification fitted appliances. This spacious and stylish room offers spectacular character features including intricate cornicing and a breathtaking ceiling light which, combined with large windows and French doors, floods the room with abundant natural light.
The second floor is accessed via a spiral staircase and boasts an ornate and elegant galleried landing overlooking the living room. There is a double bedroom with a range of fitted mirror fronted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
The apartment has secure parking to the front of the building accessed via security bollards.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46847106.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LUS170002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.