Studio apartment for saleLeman Street, London, E1
- OFF-PLAN LUXURY APARTMENTS
- SELECTION OF STUDIO TO THREE BEDROOM APARTMENTS AVAILABLE
- PART OF THE ALDGATE REGENERATION PROGRAM
- 24-HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICES
- STATE OF THE ART HEALTH CENTRE, INCLUDES POOL, SPA, SAUNAS AND A FULLY EQUIPPED GYM
- BUSINESS CENTRE AND RESIDENTS PRIVATE SCREENING ROOM
- MORE DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Lourdes are offering a selection of luxury studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments within the ever popular Goodman's Fields development, which is a major part of the Aldgate regeneration by Berkeley Group.
Goodmans Fields is a truly unique development in the heart of the City, within easy walking distance of the City of London and Tower Bridge. The development will comprise a selection of high quality apartments, all of which will benefit from 24-hour concierge services, a state of the art health centre, including pool, spa, saunas and a fully equipped gym, business centre and residents private screening room.
The highest quality landscaping, including, the Four Seasons garden, new park and piazza surrounded by retail and commercial space, together with a new hotel, will establish Goodmans Fields as the place to live in the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.