1 bedroom flat for sale10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9QL
- Brand New Development
- 672 sq ft Living Space
- Private Balcony Overlooking Gardens
- Residents Gymnasium, Pool & Sauna
- Stunning High Specification Apartment
- Short Walk To Crossrail, Tube & DLR
- Completion Q4 2019
JS & Co present this stunning one bedroom one bathroom apartment on the 12th floor of this exciting new development being built in the heart of Canary Wharf. This apartment has 672 sq ft of living space, with a 51 sq ft private balcony with west facing views over the stunning landscaped Compton Gardens. The open plan living area is beautifully designed to the highest standard and also has access to the private balcony; the kitchen is full of integrated appliances with sleek and contemporary finishes. The luxurious interiors continue throughout the bedroom and en-suite.
Residents will be able to access a swimming pool, gym, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. There is also a Residents Club, terrace and a beautiful lobby with concierge service.
As well as being on the doorstep of Canary Wharf, transport connections to get around London are close by. The DLR, Canary Wharf tube and the much anticipated Crossrail are in a short walking distance.
The Jubilee Line from Canary Wharf Station will get you around London in -
London Bridge - 7 minutes
Waterloo - 9 minutes
Westminster - 11 minutes
Green Park - 13 minutes
Bond Street - 15 minutes
Stratford - 12 minutes
When the new Crossrail is completed, there is quicker and greater access to the City and beyond -
Liverpool Street - 6 minutes
Bond Street - 13 minutes
Paddington - 17 minutes
Heathrow - (T1, 2 & 3) 39 minutes
Maidenhead - 55 minutes
Reading - 66 minutes
There are a huge amount of fantastic restaurants, cafes and bars in the area as well as the Canary Wharf Shopping Centre. The o2 is also just a 2 minute tube journey away on the Jubilee line from Canary Wharf Station.
Est Completion Q4 2019
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 383599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.