1 bedroom apartment for saleWiltshire Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- Prime Town Centre Location
- Generous Sized Retirement Apartments
- High Specification Throughout
- 1-3 bedrooms
- Lifts To All Floors
- Concierge Service Monday to Friday
- Guest Suite Available
- Owners Drawing Room
- Underground And Surface Parking
- Chauffeur Driven Car
**Only 12 Properties Remaining**
Plot 9 - This outstanding luxury retirement development consists of 33 high specification apartments, which will be known as Fleur de Lis. They are currently under construction on Wiltshire Road in a gated complex.
The development consists of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and vary in sizes. The luxurious properties will provide an exceptional standard of independent living for those considering downsizing from a larger family home.
Located five minutes’ walk from the centre of town, the spacious one and two bedroom apartments will be impeccably finished with contemporary interiors, whilst owners will also have access to an owners lounge and guest suite, which will be available to visiting friends and relatives. Some of the apartments will also feature stylish mezzanine levels providing up to 1500 sq ft of living space.
Further features include, fully integrated Neff appliances throughout, Caeserstone work tops with Ovolo mouldings, Premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles.
Renaissance's unique, personalised and complimentary national moving ‘Smoothmove’ service will be there to assist you through the move to an easier lifestyle in one of their luxury apartments.
You now have the opportunity to reserve these apartments off plan before the launch date. Please contact Prospect New Homes on 01189 797775 for more information.
*Please note: Images shown are of a typical Renaissance retirement development and may not be the exact property advertised.
In the preparation of this site every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible. Nonetheless, inadvertent errors can occur and applicable laws, rules and regulations may change.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.