2 bedroom flat for saleCordwainers Court, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire
Spacious second floor purpose built apartment with accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, two bedrooms and modern bathroom. Electric central heating and double glazing. Allocated parking. Convenient for local amenities including village shops, swimming pool and railway link to Manchester. No upward chain.
• Second floor purpose built apartment
• Entrance hallway, lounge, fitted dining kitchen
• Two bedrooms, modern bathroom
• Electric central heating, double glazing
• Allocated parking
• No upward chain
|Hallway|| Door to communal hallway, ceiling light, loft access point, intercom and doors to adjoining rooms.|
|Dining Kitchen||13'6" x 13'3" (4.11m x 4.04m). Double glazed window to rear, range of matching wall and base units with contrasting worktops, integrated oven, four ring halogen hob with overhead chimney style stainless steel extractor over, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, two ceiling lights, splash back tiling and electric wall heater.|
|Lounge||15'3" x 11'4" (4.65m x 3.45m). Two double glazed windows to front, electric wall heater, ceiling light and television point.|
|Bedroom One||14'3" x 8'4" (4.34m x 2.54m). Double glazed window to front, electric wall heater, ceiling light and television point.|
|Bedroom Two||10'10" x 6'1" (3.3m x 1.85m). Double glazed window to front, electric wall heater and ceiling light point.|
|Bathroom||8'3" x 5'11" (2.51m x 1.8m). Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling light, extractor, splash back tiling and electric wall heater.|
|OUTSIDE|| Allocated parking space.|
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO160279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.