3 bedroom maisonette for saleCastle Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely 3 bedroom split level maisonette
- Off Road Parking
- Grade II Listed
- Convenient town centre location
- Large sunny Balcony
This is a unique opportunity to invest in a real part of Isle of Wight history. In Victorian days this building formed part of the Falcon inn. In modern times it offers a great home in a fantastic location. Is your money sat in the bank not doing much or time to fly the nest and get yourself on the property ladder? Either way this cracking maisonette is a great purchase for anyone looking to be centrally located. Newport, as a town, is the hub of the island and has lots to offer from bars and restaurants to shopping in the high street stores and boutiques. Nothing is too far on the Island and if the great outdoors is more your thing, there is plenty of fantastic countryside to take advantage of and is only a five minute drive away. When you come back from your drive to the countryside then there is no need to spend ages trying to park, despite being in the middle of town you have your very own parking space with this home.Step inside and be amazed by the amount of space of offer. Invite all your friends and family to stay as there are 3 bedrooms to choose from. And when the sun shines you can take the party outside with a large sunny balcony there is plenty of room to fire up the barbecue and dine alfresco while topping up your tan.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 18'9 x 15'8 (5.72m x 4.78m)
- Lounge: 13'0 x 11'5 (3.97m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'10 x 12'3 (4.22m x 3.74m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 9'6 (3.71m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'4 x 9'6 (4.68m x 2.90m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46879926.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.