2 bedroom character property for saleBeach Road, Scratby, Great Yarmouth
- Well presented mid terrace cottage
- 2 Bedrooms, lots of character
- Sea views to the front and rear from the first floor
- Popular & sought after coastal location
- Investors Only
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000. A WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom MID TERRACE COTTAGE with lots of character and features. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION with sea views to the front and rear and is close to ALL AMENITIES. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom MID TERRACE COTTAGE with lots of character and features situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION with sea views to the front and rear and is close to ALL AMENITIES.
Single glazed door and window to front, tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 1" max ( 5.03m x 3.68m max )
Single glazed window to front, fireplace with open fire, wall lights, night storage heater, parquet flooring, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 4' 1" ( 3.33m x 1.24m )
Two fitted base units, worksurfaces, twin bowl sink and drainer, electric cooker point, tiling, parquet flooring, single glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 11' max incl wardrobes x 10' 2" ( 3.35m max incl wardrobes x 3.10m )
Two single glazed windows to front with sea views, fitted wardrobes, night storage heater, parquet flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' x 5' 6" max incl cupboard ( 3.35m x 1.68m max incl cupboard )
Single glazed window to rear with sea views, cupboard, night storage heater, parquet flooring.
Panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, bidet, fully tiled, single glazed window to rear.
Small courtyard with gate.
Brick outhouses, pathway to garden, which is currently overgrown and in need of attention.
Proceed out of Great Yarmouth on the A149 Caister by pass, straight over next two roundabouts and into Scratby, turn right into Beach Road, continue to the end and Alma Cottages is on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46888191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.