3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTurnfield, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- End Terrace House on Generous Plot
- Kitchen Diner and Separate Lounge
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Over Looking a Green Grassed Park.
- Private Rear Enclosed Garden
Set on a generous plot this three bedroom end terraced home has off street parking for three cars. Overlooking a large green area to the front gives this home on Turnfield a spacious external feel. Having a lounge the width of the house a the rear, allows access directly into the rear garden which is paved for ease of maintenance and also has direct access to the driveway at the side of the house. The family kitchen diner is perfect for talking whilst cooking. Three bedrooms upstairs are all of a decent size and currently all house double beds. This house is perfect if your looking t get yourself on the property ladder.
Ingol is a busy suburb with shops, a School, good transport links and access to the surrounding villages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46892400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.