4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSutton Court, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 9TW
- Four bedrooms
- Semi-detached house
- fantastic open aspect views
- Situated in Hadrian Lodge
- Garage with a electric roller door and driveway
- Excellent transport links
- Gas central heating.
- garden to front and rear
We are delighted to offer this well presented 'freehold' four bedroom semi-detached house situated in close to local amenities and excellent transport links. the property benefits from fantastic open aspect view, garage and driveway, gardens to front and rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:- Entrance hallway, lounge, breakfasting kitchen, dining room, garage with a electric roller door, stairs to first floor, four bedroom and a large high spec bathroom.
Externally there is a brick paved rear garden, lawned area to front with a driveway leading to garage. also there is separated allocated parking.
THE KEY WE HAVE IS FOR THE BACK DOOR
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46896657.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 309224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.