2 bedroom terraced house for saleCinderhill Road, Nottingham
- Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Ideal First Time Buys
- Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000. Located within easy access of Bulwell's town centre and its wide range of amenities William H Brown are please to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terrace house.
Located within easy access of Bulwell's town centre and its wide range of amenities William H Brown are please to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terrace house. This property is ideal for any first time buyers and early viewing is essential!
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
UPVC window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.61m )
UPVC window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and an understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with worksurface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, four ring stainless steel gas hob with tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted boiler, door to the side aspect and a UPVC window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 9" max ( 3.43m x 3.58m max )
UPVC window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
UPVC window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and a built in cupboard with loft access.
Four piece suite comprising of having a low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower mixer tap over and walk in shower cubicle, wall mounted radiator and a UPVC opaque window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a paved patio seating area enclosed by fence boundaries with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.