5 bedroom detached house for saleStoke Road, Wormegay, King's Lynn
- Impressive detached house
- Five bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room & first floor bathroom
- Open plan snug/kitchen/dining
- Good sized plot
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached house in a village location which offers spacious accommodation which must be viewed to be appreciated. The property is situated on a good sized plot with gardens, driveway and a detached meeting / workshop building with great potential.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a beautifully presented detached house in a village location which offers spacious accommodation. To the ground floor there is a shower room, lounge, two ground floor bedrooms, a fantastic open plan snug/kitchen/dining/garden room, secondary kitchen area and study. To the first floor there is a family bathroom and three further bedrooms.
Externally the property is situated on a good sized plot with lawned gardens and a sweeping driveway. There is also a detached garage and a meeting/workshop building which offers great potential for a home business subject to the correct planning consents.
Entrance door to:
Quarry tiled floor, radiator, spotlighting to rack, storage cupboard, openings and doors off
Double glazed exit door with double glazed side window, door to:
Shower cubicle, hand wash basin to vanity unit with tiled splashbacks, shaver socket, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, low flush WC, double glazed window.
Lounge 22' 8" plus recess x 13' 7" max narrowing to 12' ( 6.91m plus recess x 4.14m max narrowing to 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed double doors to rear, built in cupboards, two radiators, wood burner inset to fireplace with bressummer beam and brick hearth, UPVC double glazed bay window to front, wall lights, door to:
Ground Floor Bedroom One 15' x 10' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window, radiator, laminate style floor, access to roof space, opening to:
Entrance Reception 5' 10" x 7' 10" ( 1.78m x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to two aspects, exit door, radiator, door to cupboard housing oil boiler.
Ground Floor Bedroom Two 14' 4" max excl chimney breast x 11' 5" plus bay ( 4.37m max excl chimney breast x 3.48m plus bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, laminate style floor, cast iron fireplace.
Open Plan Space
Open plan snug, kitchen, dining room & garden room
Snug Area 9' 11" x 14' 5" max incl. stairs narrowing to 10' ( 3.02m x 4.39m max incl. stairs narrowing to 3.05m )
Multi fuel stove to brick chimney breast, bressummer beam, tiled heath, tiled floor, stairs to first floor, inset spotlighting, built in double oven, glass display cupboards, opening to:
Kitchen Area 10' x 11' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, granite worktop surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink with extender mixer tap over, glass display cabinets, oven and microwave to housing unit, four ring electric hob, tiled floor, integrated fridge, kick board lighting, vaulted ceiling with double glazed velux window opening to:
Dining Area 15' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.61m )
Vaulted ceiling with double glazed velux windows, double glazed window, two double radiators, tiled floor, under floor heating.
Second Kitchen 18' 7" x 6' 5" plus recess ( 5.66m x 1.96m plus recess )
Fitted units at base and wall level, worktop surface, single drainer single bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated double oven to oven housing unit with two warming drawers, integrated tumble dryer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, pull out recycling bins, tiled floor with under floor heating, kick board lighting, pop up electrical sockets, double glazed window, spotlighting, double glazed velux window.
Garden Room 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
Lofted ceiling, wall lights, double glazed bi fold doors with further windows over looking rear garden, tiled floor, radiator.
Study 6' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.06m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed window, built in worktop surface, radiator, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear, radiator.
Suite comprising stand alone roll edged bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC with concealed cistern, hand wash basin with tiled surround, corner shower cubicle with mains shower, extractor, spotlight, UPVC double glazed window, floor boards, towel radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 12' 7" min ( 3.58m x 3.84m min )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double sized shower cubicle to recess with mains shower, spotlight and extractor, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes, telephone point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 12' max ( 3.07m x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator.
The property is situated on a good sized plot where there is an extensive tiered patio area to the rear of the property leading to a good sized lawned garden. A sweeping driveway leads from the front to the rear of the property and to a detached meeting / workshop building.
There are good sized lawned garden to the side and rear with field views and a timber BBQ hut.
To the front of the property there is a garage,and further lawned gardens with hedging to front boundary.
Meeting / Workshop Building
A detached building which would be suitable for working from home subject to the correct planning permission.
Double doors to entrance, electric heater, suspended ceiling door to:
Low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin.
Main Meeting Room 17' 8" x 16' 7" ( 5.38m x 5.05m )
UPVC double glazed window, fire exit, suspended ceiling, air conditioning unit
Workshop 38' 10" x 24' 1" max ( 11.84m x 7.34m max )
Pedestrian door, power light.
Garage 12' 4" x 30' 5" ( 3.76m x 9.27m )
Electric roller door, power and light, windows to side and eaves storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46907829.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.