2 bedroom apartment for sale3-5 South Promenade, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1LS
- Prestigious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Exceptional Views Over The Irish Sea
- Spacious Lounge With Private Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Second Double Bedroom With Robe Storage
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Private Garage & Parking
***PRESTIGIOUS APARTMENT WITH EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS OVER THE IRISH SEA*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this prestigious two bedroom second floor apartment. Sandhurst Court is an extremely well appointed and spacious development constructed in the 1970's by Richard Costain Ltd and is situated adjoining St Annes Pier and the Town Hall with superb views of the beach and foreshore and being literally yards from St Annes Square with it's wide shopping precincts and town centre amenities. Newly modernised to a very high standard and immaculately presented throughout this superb apartment offers modern living with sea views and on internal inspection briefly comprises of communal entrance with entrance lounge and lift access to all floors, entrance hallway, spacious lounge with large private glass balcony boasting sea views, master bedroom with fitted robe storage and large en-suite, second double bedroom with fitted robe storage and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property is set in laid to lawn communal gardens with a private garage and parking for residents and visitors. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 387141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.