2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Margarets Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Close local amenities and transport links
- Driveway providing off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge, bathroom, master bedroom and second bedroom currently open into the conservatory. Driveway leading to the garage and enclosed garden to the rear.
Located in this popular residential area of Horsforth is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Close to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge, house bathroom, master bedroom and second bedroom currently open into the conservatory. To the outside is a driveway leading to the garage and an enclosed garden to the rear.
St Margaret's Avenue
Located in this sought after area of Horsforth is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Close to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge, house bathroom, master bedroom and second bedroom currently open into the conservatory. To the outside is a driveway leading to the garage and enclosed garden to the rear.
door to the side
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.36m x 3.84m )
Generous lounge with double glazed window to the front, radiator, fire place and wall lights
Fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.25m )
Triple glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the side and open access leading to:
The fully tiled bathroom comprises: WC, wash hand basin, shower, radiator, double glazed window to the side
The property benefits from a garden to the front, enclosed lawned rear garden with an awning for shade and a drive way providing off street parking leading to garage with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46916547.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFT104441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.