4 bedroom detached house for saleCarrington Road, High Wycombe
- An Attractive Detached Family Home
- Located on a No-Through Road
- Four Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Two Bathrooms
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Single Garage & Additional Off-Road Parking
A spacious detached property offering well presented accommodation throughout. This attractive family home comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining room, stunning kitchen, utility room, shower room, four bedrooms, bathroom, single garage and off-road parking, attractive landscaped gardens.
12' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.81m x 3.50m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units complimented by oak worksurfaces, inset ceramic sink unit, built-in five ring gas hob including Wok burner with extractor hood over, built-in electric double oven under, integrated dishwasher, tiled flooring, door to side access, radiator, space for fridge/freezer.
Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and vent for tumble dryer, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Fitted with a suite comprising shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled flooring, radiator, extractor fan.
Double glazed door and double glazed windows to front; radiator, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, steps to Living Room and Dining Room.
18' 5'' x 13' 3'' (5.61m x 4.04m)
Double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, gas fireplace, TV aerial point.
Access to loft space via retractable ladder.
14' 1'' x 7' 10'' maximum dimensions (4.29m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, TV aerial point, radiator.
13' 8'' x 11' 5'' maximum dimensions (4.16m x 3.48m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
12' 6'' x 11' 7'' maximum dimensions (3.81m x 3.53m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, access to overhead loft space.
14' 3'' x 7' 10'' maximum dimensions (4.34m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
11' 5'' x 8' 0'' maximum dimensions (3.48m x 2.44m)
Some restricted headroom; double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator
To the front there are steps leading up from the garage and driveway to the front door. An attractive area of lawn with mature trees and hedgerow. Gated access at both sides leading to the rear. To the rear there is a good size patio area with steps leading to beautifully landscaped gardens with mature shrubs, plants and hedgerow and trees. Large storage shed, access to the service road at the rear providing a relatively short walk to Cressex and Grammar Schools.
Fitted with a white suite of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, hand wash basin with light over and shaver point, low-level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Garage & Parking
Single garage and additional parking for two cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7535513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.