3 bedroom detached house for saleBenbow Close, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2TB
- Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Potential To Modernise To Your Own Taste
- Spacious Lounge With Sliding Patio Doors
- Good Size Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Double Bedroom and WC
- Two Double Bedrooms To First Floor
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway & Garage
***OPENS TO OFFERS***SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom detached home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in St Anne's. Located within ease of access to all local amenities and just a short distance from St Anne's Pier and promenade and within easy reach of St Anne's square with it's wide shopping precincts, this spacious property offers potential for a potential purchaser to finish modernisation to their on taste. On internal inspection this superb property briefly comprises of large entrance hallway, spacious lounge with sliding patio doors out onto the rear garden, good size dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, three large double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts manicured front and rear landscape gardens with mature beds and paved driveway leading to a singe detached garage offering parking for several vehicles. Double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the superb potential this spacious family home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 388378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.