2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDane Park Road, Ramsgate, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Recently redecorated
- Off road parking
- Attractive gardens
- One shower room and one bathroom
- EPC energy rating C (71)
A rare find, we are offering this unique and attractive Bungalow located in the popular Dane Park area of Ramsgate.The property has been lovingly updated and decorated to a high standard and been home to the present owner for many years. Offering versatile accommodation on the ground floor are three reception rooms currently being used as a lovely light lounge at the front, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and separate dining room which has ample space for a dining table and opens up to the kitchen. Overlooking the rear garden the kitchen has been well looked after and would be perfect for entertaining or cooking for the family. Also, downstairs is a recently re-fitted Shower room with walk in Shower and a usable office which has the stairs to the loft room. A great sized room in its own right which also has a modern en-suite bathroom.The garden has a sunny aspect and would in summer host great barbecues and garden parties and is well stocked with shrubs and flowers. To the front is parking which could easily open up to park additional cars.
What the Owner says:
This really has been a great place to own and raise our family here. We have had a lot done to the place and created a lot more space than you think. The bathrooms have been replaced and the office area is handy for extra space if people stay over. We have loved the garden and over the years held numerous parties out here, with the kitchen and dining room overlooking it these are also great rooms.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 11'3 (3.61m x 3.43m)
- Lounge: 14'8 x 11'3 (4.47m x 3.43m)
- Dining Area: 12'10 x 11'2 (3.91m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 10'4 x 7'1 (3.15m x 2.16m)
- Shower Room: 5'10 x 4'7 (1.78m x 1.40m)
- Sitting Room: 10'8 x 9'3 (3.25m x 2.82m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 7'2 (4.17m x 2.19m)
- Off Road Parking to Front
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46931961.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.