3 bedroom detached house for saleAdrian Road, ABBOTS LANGLEY, Hertfordshire
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Living Makes Entertaining Easy
- Kitchen With Plenty Of Stylish Appeal
- The Bathroom Enjoys A Calming Garden Scene
- Each Bedrooms Has Its Own Individual Character
- Sauna Room And 15? Swim Spa
- Convenient Village Setting
- Off Street Parking
The property is located in the heart of the village and is within walking distance to local shops and schools. Abbots Langley is a delightful village community. It benefits from excellent primary and secondary schooling. The high street caters for all of your everyday needs - doctors, dentist, banks, chemists, mini supermarkets and plenty of restaurants, cafes and public houses. Within one mile to Kings Langley Railway station and providing easy access onto the M1 and M25 all commuter links are catered for.
Property ref: 121_2659_4357057
Wooden door to front aspect, fusebox, space for hanging coats, door to.
26' 6" x 12' 11" (8.08m x 3.94m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect, wall lights, television point, double radiator, wood burning stove (free standing), stairs to first floor, wooden flooring.
11' 10" x 7' 3" (3.61m x 2.21m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, picture rail, double radiator.
9' 4" x 6' 11" (2.84m x 2.11m) Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed doors to rear aspect, roll edge bath with mixer taps, heated towel rail, vanity sink with mixer tap, splash back tiling, inset lighting, loft hatch, low level WC, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler.
Fenced Surround, shrub and plant borders, slate patio, a 15’ Swim Spa, decking area. access to :-
12' 10" x 7' 6" (3.91m x 2.29m) Power and lighting, Harvia sauna.
16' 5" x 12' 7" (5.00m x 3.84m) Max. Double glazed door to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, inset lighting, tiled flooring, double radiator, wall and base units, worksurfaces over, breakfast bar, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, double oven, stainless steel sink with splash back tiling, inset lighting, integrated dishwasher, door to:
4' 6" x 2' 4" (1.37m x 0.71m) Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, splash back tiling.
19' 10" x 7' 6" (6.05m x 2.29m) Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed bi fold doors to side aspect, inset lighting, double radiator, wooden flooring.
Tiled walls and floor, power shower.
4' 8" x 3' 1" (1.42m x 0.94m) Door into shower room.
Loft hatch, radiators, skylight.
12' 11" x 11' 11" (3.94m x 3.63m) Double glazed Georgian window to front aspect, wooden flooring, double radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46940682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4357057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Signature Estates, Abbots Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.