3 bedroom detached house for saleAdrian Road, ABBOTS LANGLEY, Hertfordshire
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Living Makes Entertaining Easy
- Kitchen With Plenty Of Stylish Appeal
- The Bathroom Enjoys A Calming Garden Scene
- Each Bedrooms Has Its Own Individual Character
- Sauna Room And 15? Swim Spa
- Convenient Village Setting
- Off Street Parking
The property is located in the heart of the village and is within walking distance to local shops and schools. Abbots Langley is a delightful village community. It benefits from excellent primary and secondary schooling. The high street caters for all of your everyday needs - doctors, dentist, banks, chemists, mini supermarkets and plenty of restaurants, cafes and public houses. Within one mile to Kings Langley Railway station and providing easy access onto the M1 and M25 all commuter links are catered for.
Property ref: 121_2659_4357057
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46940682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4357057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Signature Estates, Abbots Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.