2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFair Oaks, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Stunning parquet flooring in hallway and lounge
- Fine decorative order
- Garage, driveway parking
- Two conservatories
- EPC energy rating E (50)
A wonderful cul-de-sac immersed in quality surrounding properties creating a warm and inviting living environment. A blend of houses and bungalows combine to produce a very popular residential setting with a good mix of age groups.
As you enter the property stunning herringbone parquet flooring runs from the hallway through to the lounge with a tiled floor covering in the kitchen.
A large conservatory capable of housing a dining room table and chairs looks out across a good sized corner garden, the perfect environment to relax and unwind within.
Cosmetically this property is in fine health with sun light on a good day pouring through from all angles.
This quiet setting is only a short walk away from the town centre and a little further in the beach awaits.
The town centre has a good array of shops and stores and a reliable train and bus service.
What the Owner says:
I have found the accommodation to be extremely versatile with the addition of two conservatoires and I have been able to really choose a living arrangement that suits me! The area is quiet and has a good mix of families.
Around the corner is Burton Field, where, as I have a dog, I have spent many a morning chatting with the numerous other dog owners and families.
As we are at the top of the hill we get some superb sunsets and sunrises.
I am sure whoever buys this bungalow will be very happy.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 7'9 (3.05m x 2.36m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 16'10 x 9'6 (5.13m x 2.90m)
- Lounge: 16'0 x 13'8 (4.88m x 4.17m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46948875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.