1 bedroom apartment for saleCotton Lane, Bury St. Edmunds
- Spacious Retirement Apartment
- Over 70's Only
- Communal Balcony & Gardens
- One Bedroom
- Great Location
This Spacious one bedroom apartment is exclusively for over 70's and is a high quality retirement flat with a communal living area and restaurant. Offering wheelchair access, 24 hour 365 days a year onsite staff and now with CCTV for extra security.
Spacious one bedroom apartment comprising entrance hall, storage cupboard, living room/dining room with access to shared balcony, fully fitted kitchen. Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and wet room with low level bath. The accommodation has a number of benefits such as 24 hour staff and CCTV which has recently been fitted. Allocated parking is available.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Having carpet to flooring and plastered ceilings with an overhead light fitting. Doors to living room, bedroom one, bathroom and boiler cupboard. Power points, smoke alarm, thermostat, emergency pull cord, intercom system. Light switches with coloured light surround for ease of visibility.
Living Room 10' 8" x 25' 4" ( 3.25m x 7.72m )
With plastered ceiling and carpet to flooring, double glazed door to the communal patio/ balcony area, overhead light fittings, power points, TV point and phone point.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 7' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.54m )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed electric window to rear. Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with up and over mixer tap. Electric hob with an extractor fan over. Built-in oven and built-in fridge/freezer. Power points, tiled flooring and door to Living Room.
Bedroom 10' 1" x 14' 8" ( 3.07m x 4.47m )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Power points, Built-in wardrobes, phone point, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Bathroom / Wet Room
Having plastered ceiling with overhead light fitting, low level bath, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
From Angel Hill in Bury St Edmunds town centre proceed east onto Eastgate Street, then turn left onto Cotton Lane. Where the property can be found in the Cross Penny Court Complex.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46952499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.