2 bedroom terraced house for saleRyecroft Road, Norton, DONCASTER
- Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
- Two Bedroomed Mid Terraced Home
- Kitchen, Living Room, Rear Porch
- Rear Garden
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000 This two bedroom, mid-terrace property is situated in the popular location of Norton. The property overlooks fields to the front, benefits from good room sizes and it perfevt to get your foot on the property ladder.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.86m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, a wall mounted electric fire, two curved alcoves featuring down lighting and a central heating radiator. Access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
A modern and contemporary kitchen featuring a range of black hi-gloss wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with splashback. There is a rear aspect double glazed window, a four ring hob and electric oven. Access to the rear porch.
Rear Porch 10' 9" x 6' ( 3.28m x 1.83m )
Has a wall mounted gas central heating boiler. There is a rear access door giving access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.84m )
A spacious double master bedroom featuring a front aspect double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a decorative black cast iron fireplace set into a chimney breast.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 5' ( 3.23m x 1.52m )
Featuring a rear aspect double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
A well presented modern and contemporary bathroom featuring a panelled bath with shower above, a wash hand basin and WC. There is partial tiling to the walls and a rear aspect double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden enclosed by a red brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46952508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.