2 bedroom bungalow for saleTreza Road, PORTHLEVEN, Near Helston
- Cleverly re-designed and extended single storey property
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Sought after harbour side village
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Garage with parking for up to 4 cars
- Front and rear gardens
- Fully insulated summerhouse/studio
A beautifully presented detached single storey property having been re-designed and extended by the current vendors.
Enjoying rural views at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac in the picturesque harbourside village of Porthleven, a beautifully presented single storey property having been cleverly re-designed and largely extended by the current owners, now offering a superb contemporary home. The light and bright accommodation comprises 2 substantial bedrooms - 1 en suite, lounge with wood burning stove & bi-fold doors, dining room/bedroom 3, very well appointed kitchen with granite worktops, utility room, fully tiled bathroom/wet room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46957206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL170027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.