6 bedroom house for saleRuskinville, Mill Brow, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- BEAUTIFUL PERIOD COUNTRY HOUSE WITH LAND
- SITUATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF DALTON, REQUIRING MODERNISING
- RARE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY WITH NO UPEPR CHAIN
- GRAND HALLWAY AND STAIRS, FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, SHOWER ROOM
- BASEMENT ROOMS, KITCHEN/DINER, CONSERVATORY, SIX BEDROOMS, ENSUITE
- TWO BATHROOMS, PARKING, GARDENS. LAND AND WOODLAND
- ENERGY RATING F
Ruskinville is a beautiful period country house dating back to 1866. This substantial residence is set within extensive garden grounds and land which is included in the sale along with an area of woodland. Retaining most of it's original features such as sash windows and fireplaces the property does require updating and should appeal to those seeking a project to modernise and create a fabulous lifetime family home! Situated on the outskirts of Dalton in Furness in private grounds with Beckansgill House and Ruskin Cottage sharing part of the estate which are also open for separate negotiation. Access is from Abbey Road/Mill Brow with shared driveway approach (it may be possible to have a separate driveway subject to further enquiries). The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with stained glass entrance door and grand stair case, four reception rooms, ground floor shower room, super sized kitchen/diner, conservatory, six bedrooms (ensuite to master), two bathrooms, WC and large basement with separated rooms. Mostly gas central heated. Viewing is crucial to fully appreciate the location, grounds and the sheer potential of this grand property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.