3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdenside Drive, Attleborough
- Town Centre Position
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Bathroom and Kitchen
- Great Condition Throughout
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Guide Price £210,000-£215,000
**TOWN CENTRE POSITION** An internal viewing is advised for this three bedroom semi-detached house presented to a high standard throughout offering two reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, enclosed rear garden and ample off road parking. Call now to register your details.
This semi-detached house is perfectly situated in a popular road in the town centre of Attleborough, providing access to the town's amenities and access to the A11. The property is presented to a high standard throughout, comprising a light an airy hallway which provides access to the downstairs cloakroom, Kitchen, living room and dining room and stairs to the first floor landing. Upstairs gives access to three bedrooms benefiting from build in wardrobes in two of the bedrooms and the family bathroom. The home has UPVC doubles glazed windows and doors throughout and is fuelled by gas fired central heating. Externally offers a driveway to the side leading to the single detached garage and side gate to the rear. The rear garden is enclosed by panel fencing with a patio area featuring a water feature and a decking area to the bottom of the garden. An internal viewing is highly advised.
Double glazed door to front aspect, cupboard under the stairs, radiator, slate flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, W.C. wash hand basin with vanity unit and storage, heated towel rail, half tiled walls, slate flooring.
Living Room 14' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fireplace, telephone and television point, radiator, archway through to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 8" max ( 3.78m x 2.34m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include tiled splash backs, an inset asterite sink/ drainer, built-in electric oven with a gas hob and a cooker hood above. Plumbing and void for a washing machine, recess for a fridge/ freezer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, slate flooring. Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to outside.
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access, cupboard, power sockets.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 12' ( 2.90m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in double wardrobe and fitted wardrobes up and over the bed, telephone and television points, power points, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in double wardrobes, radiator, power sockets.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, over stair recess, power sockets.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, p-shaped bath with mixer taps and shower over with glass screen, wash hand basin with vanity unit and storage, W.C. heated towel rail, extractor fan, lino flooring.
Low maintenance front garden with a range of plants, leading to the driveway to the side of the property which gives access to the single detached garage and private side gate to the rear garden
Featuring a decking area to the rear of the garden, laid to lawn area, path leading to the side door into the garage.There is a water feature enclosing the front patio area with patio doors into the dining room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46958412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.