5 bedroom detached house for saleApsley Way, Ingleby Barwick
- A Superbly Presented Five Bedroom Detached Family Residence Enjoying a Particularly Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Offering Tastefully Decorated Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Plot with Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Stunning Refitted Kitchen with Eristone Worktops, Built in Oven, Microwave Oven, Induction Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Separate Dining Room
- Spacious Utility Room Created From Part of the Garage Space & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms on the First Floor with One Having an En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Delightful Master Bedroom on the Second Floor with an Impressive En-Suite Having a Double Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Double Width Driveway & Partially Converted Garage
A Superbly Presented Five Bedroom Detached Family Residence Enjoying a Particularly Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting. Offering Tastefully Decorated Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors.
Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Plot with Gardens to Front, Side and Rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46958559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.