5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLightburne Avenue, St Annes, Lytham, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1JE
- Spacious Five Bedroom Semi Detached
- Ideal For A Growing Family
- Large Lounge & Second Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Modern Downstairs Shower Room
- Five Bedrooms With En-Suite Facilities
- Manicured Gardens & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS PERIOD FIVE BEDROOM PROPERTY IDEAL FOR A GROWING FAMILY OR A POTENTIAL B&B *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious period five bedroom family home offering a wealth of character features and charm. Extremely well appointed, this superb family home can either be suitable for flexible family living and is situated just a short distance from St Annes Pier and the Town Hall with superb views of the beach and foreshore and being literally yards from St Annes Square with it's wide shopping precincts and town centre amenities. Set over three floors, on internal inspection the property briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, large hallway, spacious lounge, second reception room with a door leading out onto the rear garden, large modern fitted dining kitchen, downstairs shower room and five double bedrooms with en-suite facilities. Externally the property boasts well manicured gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 389703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.