3 bedroom detached house for saleTeviot Close, Stoughton, GU2
- A beautifully presented three bedroom property
- Spacious reception room with doors to garden
- Modern kitchen, utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe
- Two further bright bedrooms, contemporary family bathroom
- Pretty garden and off street parking
Peacefully located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with a sizeable garden, garage and off-street parking.
Teviot Close is located within easy reach of local amenities and the excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities of central Guildford. Guildford Station (National Rail) is nearby offering direct access into Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1014024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.