3 bedroom mews house for salePegwell Road, Ramsgate, Kent
- 3 bedroom mews house
- Popular West Cliff/ Pegwell location
- Great family home
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating B (83)
We are delighted to present to the market this wonderful mews style house in Pegwell, the sought after village on Ramsgate's West Cliff.
There are eight houses in the development which were built in 2014 by local builders.
The houses are all slightly different in layout however the high quality of build and finish is consistent. They have 10 years NHBC building cover and the internal specifications include: Smeg range oven, hob and extractor fan and Hotpoint integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher & washer/ dryer. Fitted carpets and quartz work surfaces, fully tiled cloakroom and bathroom, sky fitted and television points in every room. Worcester boiler, outside tap and lights, low maintenance astroturf gardens.
The mews houses are in an excellent location, most with sea views from the rear windows. From here there are beautiful walks across Pegwell Bay or into the town along the Royal Esplanade to the Royal Harbour , with its array of cafes and bars; where you can spend a pleasant afternoon watching the world go by. There are several primary and secondary schools nearby, and convenience shops at St Lawerence High Street if you do not need to go into town.
Call today to book your viewing and see what this development has to offer.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We built this development in 2014 and tried to create a unique mews feeling whilst enjoying sea views and being close to all local amenities.
This particular house is on the middle of the mews terrace on Pegwell Road and features allocated parking as well as a sunny rear garden. As well as the three bedrooms there is a large loft space which will also make a fantastic additional bedroom or loft room.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Cloakroom: 6'8 x 3'3 (2.03m x 0.99m)
- Lounge/ Diner: 15'4 x 13'2 (4.68m x 4.02m)
- Kitchen: 10'7 x 7'11 (3.23m x 2.41m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 7'10 (4.37m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 7'10 (3.43m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'5 x 7'3 (2.26m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 6'8 (2.24m x 2.03m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 15'9 x 12'2 (4.80m x 3.71m)
- Garden to Rear
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46963875.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.