6 bedroom detached house for saleHook Park Road, Warsash, SOUTHAMPTON, Hampshire
- Stunning detached residence
- Highly acclaimed location
- 6 bedrooms all with en-suite
- High quality finish throughout
- Superb indoor swimming complex
- Luxuriously appointed kitchen
- Close to Warsash foreshore
- Private landscaped grounds
- Nearly 6000 sq.ft living space
- Sold with no forward chain
A stunning residence in the highly acclaimed and sought after Hook Park Estate; Set behind automatic electric gates in a private beautifully landscaped plot extending to approximately 0.6 of an acre; the original property has been thoughtfully and greatly extended in the recent past and in our opinion you would struggle to locate a property presented in finer condition. The extensive accommodation approaching nearly 6000sq.ft and includes six bedrooms all with their own en-suite facilities; on the ground floor the versatile layout offers four reception rooms, an enormous kitchen/breakfast family room, and a truly superb swimming pool complex accessed directly from the property, which has a state of the art climate control system and a large gym overlooking the pool. As you wander through this cleverly created property you get an overwhelming feeling of quality, with added features like a centrally controlled zoned music & media system, to the bespoke remote controlled gas fire to the main living room, the abundance of fitted appliances to the kitchen and many other features. This charming individual home comes to the market with no forward chain, appointments to view can be made through this office on 01489 570019.
Property ref: 121_340_3579515
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46985836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3579515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.