2 bedroom retirement property for salePearce Court, Gosport
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- Two Bedroom First Floor Retirement Flat
- Kitchen with Window
- Electric Heating and PVCu Double Glazed Windows
- Emergency Assistance Call Facility
- Lift, Communal Gardens and Residents Parking
- No Forward Chain
- Some Improvement Required
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTSOFFERS INVITED - Two bedroom retirement apartment near to Town Centre.
Door security system.
With lift or stairs to each floor. The apartment is located on the 1st floor.
Giving access to each flat.
Part glazed front door, storage heater, emergency assistance pull cord, airing cupboard.
Lounge - 18'2" (5.54m) x 9'8" (2.95m) Max
PVCu double glazed bow window, storage heater, door security phone, emergency assistance pull cord, electric panel heater, coved ceiling.
Kitchen - 9'8" (2.95m) x 7'8" (2.34m)
Single drainer sink unit, base and wall cupboards with worksurface over, electric cooker point, space for fridge, emergency assistance pull cord, PVCu double glazed window, electric fan heater.
Bedroom 1 - 11'2" (3.4m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
PVCu double glazed window, storage heater, emergency assistance pull cord.
Bedroom 2 - 9'8" (2.95m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
PVCu double glazed window, electric panel heater, emergency assistance pull cord.
Panelled bath, vanity hand basin, W.C., tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, emergency assistance pull cord, tiled splashbacks.
For the enjoyment of all residents, communal laundry room, guest suite, casual parking, garden area.
A new lease will be granted as part of this sale.
There is no ground rent to pay on this development.
Current maintenance charge £2131.68.
There is a service charge payable and when you come to sell the property which is 2.15% of the price you pay for the flat per year of ownership.
Purchasers must be over the age of 55 years.
These details are provided to the best of our ability but a buyer should check the figures once the official leasehold enquiries from the management company/freeholder are received by their legal advisor. This should be done before exchanging contracts to purchase the property.
From our office proceed along Stoke Road towards the Town Centre turning left by Walpole Park into Spring Garden Lane. At the T junction turn left into Forton Road and 1st left again into George Street. Pearce Court will be found on the left hand side where the entrance will be found towards the far end.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46987752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.