4 bedroom detached house for saleBrigg Road, Wrawby, DN20
- Four bed detached family home in popular village location
- Central hallway which serves three principal reception rooms
- Breakfast dining room with bi-folding doors to the formal dining room
- Shaker style fitted kitchen with granite worktops and utility
- Study, which would also double up as a ground floor bedroom if needed
- A long gravel laid driveway leads into the ample reception area and double garage
- 1/4 of an acre lawed garden to front which also has planning for a detached dwelling
- 3/4 of an acre of garden rear gardens with field views beyond
- EPC Rating "D"
Standing in grounds approaching one acre set back beyond a deep lawned frontage which has outline planning permission for a building plot, the house sits in an elevated position affording a degree of privacy. A long gravel laid driveway leads into the ample reception area with parking for several vehicles for when those inevitable guests visit.This individually designed home includes a central hallway which serves three principal reception rooms two of which have a bi-folding wooden door separating them on a daily basis designed to maximise the space on offer for entertaining with fabulous views across the South facing rear lawned grounds. Approached from the open plan breakfast and day room is a modern shaker style fitted kitchen with granite worktops. The first floor offers four bedrooms, one of which is en-suite together with a family bathroom.The Rear garden is a joy with a patio for Al-fresco dining and uninterrupted views over the lawn with surrounding countryside being a perfect setting for raising a family or relaxing with friends after a day in the office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46989024.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7240597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.