3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Road, Billingham
- Well Kept Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Good Size Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Ample Car Parking Space, Garage & Car Port
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- 'All Year Round' Conservatory
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
The one things that stands out about this three bedroom end terraced house for starters is the amount of parking it has. Perfect for a family with a few cars or even a caravan. It also has an 18ft x 9ft detached garage and a good sized rear garden with lawn, patio and BBQ area.
Internally, the well cared for accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, 'All Year Round' conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
Other features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed inserts, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, staircase to first floor, built in cloaks cupboard and radiator.
5.49m into depth of bay window x 3.35m into depth of alcoves - 18'0 into depth of bay window x 11'0 into depth of alcoves. Living flame gas fire on marble tiled hearth with brick surround. Folding doors open into
3.02m x 3.28m
Radiator, UPVC double glazed doors open into the conservatory and arch opening into
3.7m x 1.7m
Range of oak style wall, drawer and floor cupboards and roll top work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps over. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and cooker. Co-ordinated tiled splashbacks and tiled floor. Radiator. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert opens onto the rear garden.
2.74m x 2.44m
All year round conservatory with a pleasant private rear garden aspect. Brick dwarf wall construction with UPVC double glazed windows and double glazed door. Radiator.
Access to boarded loft space with pull down ladder and roof light window. Balustrade with wrought iron spindles.
5.49m x 2.74m
A concrete driveway with a car port provides parking for several cars and leads to a detached garage with up and over door, electricity supply and lighting laid on.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
4.11m x 3.35m
into depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror face doors and built in cupboard housing baxi gas fired combination boiler. Woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
3.45m x 2.51m
plus depth of door recess. Woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
2.5m x 2.44m
Woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Aqualisa electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls and silver towel radiator.
Front garden has plum slate beds and circular stone patio which has created some useful additional car/caravan parking space. Side access leads to a good size enclosed rear garden with neat cared for lawns, colourful nicely stocked flowerbeds, timber decked patio area, barbeque area with brick built barbeque, timber shed and outside tap.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46997808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.