4 bedroom link detached house for saleCroham Road, SOUTH CROYDON
Offers in Excess of
- * Link detached house
- * Four bedrooms
- * Spacious lounge
- * Modern kitchen & shower room
- * Well presented throughout
- * Versatile accommodation
- * Ideal family home
- * An internal viewing is highly recommended
- * Buyers Commission May Be Required
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
CHARACTERISTIC FAMILY HOME - Choices are proud to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM LINK DETACHED HOUSE situated within close proximity to transport links including South Croydon train station, local shops, schools and amenities. The VERSATILE and UNIQUE accommodation comprises: Spacious lounge, dining room, 22ft fully fitted kitchen, cloakroom, four bedrooms - three of which are doubles and a modern shower room. There is storage available via the basement level. Benefits include: Gas central heating, double glazing, well maintained rear garden and NO ONWARD CHAIN. Presented in excellent condition throughout, this could be your perfect family home, so don't delay. Call Choices NOW and arrange your appointment to view. EPC Rating E.
* Link detached house
* Four bedrooms
* Spacious lounge
* Modern kitchen & shower room
* Well presented throughout
* Versatile accommodation
* Ideal family home
* An internal viewing is highly recommended
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
22' 7'' x 9' 6'' (6.88m x 2.89m)
Triple aspect with double glazed window to front, side and rear. Double glazed door to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with Granite work surfaces over. Acrylic sink/drainer unit. Built in electric oven and gas hob. Extractor fan. Integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring. Access to:
Double glazed windows to rear. Fitted with a vanity wash basin unit and low level W/C. Radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Skylight window. Loft access. Radiator. Doors to:
16' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.95m x 3.71m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring. Picture rail. Coving.
13' 2'' x 10' 7'' (4.01m x 3.22m)
Double glazed window to rear. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring. Picture rail.
13' 2'' x 9' 6'' (4.01m x 2.89m)
Double glazed window to rear. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
10' 10'' x 5' 11'' (3.30m x 1.80m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
9' 1'' x 4' 9'' (2.77m x 1.45m)
Double glazed window to side. Fitted with a white suite comprising: Designer pedestal wash basin and low level W/C. Large walk in shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls. Vanity mirror with lights above. Ceramic tiled flooring.
15' 8'' x 9' 10'' (4.77m x 2.99m)
Mainly laid to lawn. Shrubs. Mature trees. Patio area. Decked area. Enclosed by fencing.
Buyers Commission May Be Required*
*Full details available upon request.
22' 2'' x 17' 0'' (6.75m x 5.18m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Feature fireplace. TV aerial socket. Telephone point. Solid wood flooring. Vertical radiators. Stairs rising to the first floor.
13' 2'' x 10' 7'' (4.01m x 3.22m)
Double glazed French doors to rear. Feature fireplace. Wood laminate flooring. Coving. Open planned to:
Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47004639.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7352915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.