6 bedroom detached house for saleRavensdale Road, Ascot, Berkshire
- JUST TWO IMPOSING NEW HOMES BY AWARD WINNING CHARTRIDGE DEVELOPMENTS
- HIGH SPECIFICATION INCLUDING ITALIAN STONE WORK TOPS
- MIELE APPLIANCES AND VILLEROY & BOCH SANITARY WARE
- SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH ASCOT LOCATION
50% Stamp Duty Paid
Beautifully designed by Chartridge Developments to an exceptionally high specification, The Firs is one of two imposing new family homes situated in a much sought after road.
The house, extending to 5580 sq ft, features contemporary individually designed open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with units in porcelain white and graphite gloss and Italian stone work tops. Extensive range of Miele appliances to the kitchen and utility room. Six bedrooms, five bathrooms further leisure room to the second floor. All bathrooms and shower rooms are individually designed with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware.
There is a wide patio area which leads onto a landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn and enjoys a west facing aspect.
Interior photographs are from Plot 1, Ravenswood.
The Firs is situated in one of South Ascot's premium roads and combines the advantages of country living with the convenience of excellent transport links and easy access to London, the motorway network and Heathrow Airport. Shops catering for day-to-day needs are available in Ascot, Sunningdale and Sunninghill, whilst the towns of Windsor and Guildford offer more extensive amenities. The local area benefits from a number of excellent restaurants and pubs.
There are excellent schools in the area, including St. Mary’s School, Heathfield, St. George’s, Eton College, Wellington College, Lambrook Prep School, Hall Grove, Papplewick, The ACS International and TASIS.
Some of the best known golf courses in the world can be found in the area, notably Wentworth and Sunningdale. Polo is available at Ascot Park, Guards Polo Club and the Royal Berkshire Polo Club and there is horse racing at Ascot and Windsor. Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47014083.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUN160015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.