5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Drive, Woldingham, Caterham, Surrey
- Exclusive Village Location
- Easy Walk to the Station
- 5393 Sqft
- Self Contained Annexe
- Triple Garage & Detached Barn
- Secluded Gardens & Grounds
- Heated Swimming Pool & Gym
- In all approximately 2.3 Acres.
Designed and built to a particularly high specification by the current owner, this exceptional home offers very well presented accommodation of circa 5393 sqft. Meticulously maintained, the generous rooms and large garden, provide families of all ages plenty space to relax or entertain.
Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Drawing Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Study, One Bedroom Annexe, Four Double Bedrooms, Four Bath/Shower Rooms, Heated Swimming Pool, Poolhouse With Studio/Gym, Detached Storage Barn, Integral Three Bay Garage, Gardens And Grounds, In all 2.3 Acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47087481.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OXT110089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Oxted - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.