3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLauren Mews, Sea Front, Hayling Island, PO11
- Panoramic Views of the English Chanel
- Modern Mews Town House
- Extremely Well Presented
- Spacious Accommodation over Three Floors
- Patio Doors leading onto Balcony
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sociable Kitchen/Dining Room
- No Onward Chain
Henry Adams Hayling Island is delighted to present a bright and spacious town house with stunning panoramic water views. Located on the seafront at the southern part of Hayling Island, this three bedroom mews property is extremely well presented. The property has a private feel as you approach via the walled courtyard of Lauren Mews. Once inside there is instantly a spacious feel with the ground floor offering a cloakroom, integral access to the garage and a reception room which takes you out to the pretty courtyard garden. On the first floor the property offers a very sociable and modern kitchen/dining area, there is plenty of space to entertain with the added benefit of a breakfast bar. There is also a utility area. The living room is something special, views of the English Chanel as far reaching as the Isle of Wight can be enjoyed from the two sets of patio doors onto the balcony. The second floor offers three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom also offers breath-taking views, benefitting from glossy built in cupboard space across the length of the room, the en-suite shower room has been finished to a high standard. There will be no onward chain with the sale of this property and viewings are highly recommended. EPC-C
Hayling Island offers splendid leisure facilities. In addition to the natural beach with windsurfing, there is a highly prized links Golf Course with the Club House just along the road. Close by there is also a Sports Club offering, exceptionally, all racket games facilities. Sailing enthusiasts have the choice of two top class sailing clubs with access to the Solent and Chichester Harbour. There is a local theatre and the Chichester Festival Theatre is only 25 minutes away. The Island has local schools. School buses serve other schools further afield. The Ferry provides a link to schools in Portsmouth. Train services to Waterloo (1hr20m) and Victoria run regularly from nearby Havant Station (approximately 5 miles).
Spacious and modern three bedroom mews town house with stunning water views.
Second Floor Landing
En Suite Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47092854.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 242839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.