5 bedroom house for saleThorn Hill Road, Warden, Sheerness
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Superb Accommodation
- Individually Built
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Sea Views From Three Balconies
- Five Reception Rooms
- Four En-Suites
- Double Garage
- Plenty of off Road Parking
- EPC Rating - C (74)
VERY LARGE FIVE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOME IN WARDEN BAY. This property was built and designed by the current owner 12 years ago and offers a wealth of accommodation with every need catered for. Once at the property you are greeted with an imposing property immediately noticing that the views are going to be something fantastic. On entering the property you are met with a very large Entrance Hall with rooms flowing in both directions. The Kitchen is very large and equipped with modern appliances and is open plan to a Dining area, which then leads on to another Reception Room which is currently being used as a Billiard Room. Other rooms to the ground floor comprises of Lounge, Sun Room, Gym, Downstairs Shower Room, and finally a heated Pool Room. To the first floor you will find five Bedrooms four of which come complete with En-Suites and separate Dressing Rooms. Bedroom Five offers fantastic sea views both from within and from the accompanying balcony. To the second floor you will find a series of loft rooms, ideal for hobbies or offices. Externally, the property sits on a generous plot complete with a separate double Garage block. To really appreciate this property words are not enough and would urge the buyer to arrange an internal viewing. The property is also being sold with no chain.
agents note: Potential to purchase additional land adjacent to main property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47105787.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26823257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.