2 bedroom park home for saleHall Hills, Tattershall Road, Boston
Offers in Region of
- IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM PARK HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & LOCAL AMENITIES
This IMMACULATE SHOWHOME (38' x 20') is situated on the popular FULL TIME RESIDENTIAL SITE of Hall Hills Park for the over 50's and benefits from 2 Bedrooms and a Dressing Room, Branch New Kitchen and Lounge with vaulted ceiling and separate Dining Room. Being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
IMMACULATE PARK HOME WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN IN POPULAR SITE FOR THE OVER 50'S
With side entrance door, radiator, ceiling light point, doors to Bedrooms, Bathroom and Dining Area.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
With side entrance door. The Kitchen comprises a brand new fitted with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side elevation, stainless steel one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, return work surfaces, inset oven and inset gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and integrated freezer, pull out larder, ceiling spotlights, tiled design flooring. Door through to Dining Area.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.01m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, double doors through to the Lounge. Door through to the Entrance Hall.
Lounge 10' 6" x 19' ( 3.20m x 5.79m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation, electric fireplace with wooden surround, 2 radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, ceiling light point, vaulted roof.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 9' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, double doors through to the Dressing Room.
Dressing Room 9' 1" x 4' 7" ( 2.77m x 1.40m )
With shelving and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to front elevation, walk-in shower cubicle with shower within, wash hand basin and vanity unit, extractor fan, electric shaver point, low level WC, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, ceiling light point.
The property will be installed with a parking space and side and rear garden at a future date.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.