5 bedroom detached house for saleHatfield Road, Ainsdale
Withdrawn from Market
- Five bedroom detached family house
- Three reception rooms, modern dining kitchen
- Detached one bedroom annexe
- Well tended gardens to the front, side and rear
- Off street parking for several vehicles
- Within walking distance of Ainsdale Village
Viewings are recommended of this highly versatile detached home, offered for sale with the benefit of a one bedroom dependent relative annexe! The property is located within a popular residential area, and allows easy access to the amenities of Ainsdale Village, There are beautifully tended gardens to the front, side and rear, with accommodation that comprises; enclosed porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, living room, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen and WC to the ground floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three additional bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. To the second floor is a further bedroom, accessed via a staircase from the first floor landing. In addition, there is a spacious and detached dependent relative annexe, that offers open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom and wet room. There are beautifully tended gardens to the front, side and rear, with off street parking for several vehicles. Viewings are recommended and strictly by appointment!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47110764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6786838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.